Saturday, December 20, 2008

More than just cookies...



Every year around the holidays, the Chicago photographer, Lisa Predko shows up with fabulous holiday cheer in the form of cookies that she makes for her clients/friends.  The cookies are delicious and are usually chocolate chip and/or white chocolate chip macadamia nut and because they are so yummy they do not last very long.  It's not just the cookies that are fabulous but the amazing photo she comes up with every year to put in the top of the great boxes she gives too. I think I have about 4 or 5 of the photos (you can see 2 of them on her website, click on "page 3") and their boxes saved from previous years. One of the boxes holds various recipes I've collected over the years and one of the other boxes holds wine/champagne corks I've kept for fun or from special occasions.  One of Lisa's cookie photos even became part of my holiday decorations this year. It's taped to the inside of my door with Chicago's Snow & Graham mittens as garland. You'll notice in this year's picture from Lisa that the Santa from the previous year's photo is in the background lounging on the sofa. 


No comments: