Monday, October 27, 2008

Breakfast is Good for Your Brain

I'm trying to eat a great breakfast every day. In fact, I'd almost say I'm enjoying breakfast more than dinner lately. Lunch is a total write off when things get busy, so I'm going to focus on meals I can make at home – breakfast and dinner.


This is a great example of a 15-minute meal. It takes longer to brush your teeth than it does to scramble eggs, so no excuses. I think I've got this timed out perfectly. 

Fire up the Nespresso... cut the avo in half and arrange on the plate... add two strips of smoked salmon (sorry bacon)... start melting butter in the pan... drop a pod in the Nespresso and hit go!... crack eggs into the pan... next pod into the Nespresso... drop eggs onto plate... add cream to coffee... sit down and enjoy. That's not even 15 minutes.

No comments: