Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gran-Hola!


I spent Sunday with the cooties, and I think some of them got on me. Yesterday I was cold all day... today my head felt hot but my feet were cold. I left work early and went to the market to buy a big bag of Florida oranges. When I got home I made a tall glass of fresh squeeze, added some vitamin V and curled up on the couch.

When I got up it was dark and I had a craving for breakfast. I was out of granola but I had all the ingredients so I threw together my favorites – oats, oat bran, walnuts, almonds, sun flower seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Over that I poured a warm mixture of butter, almond butter, honey, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. 20 minutes later the smell of fresh roasted granola gave me a wicked craving for something completely different, so I had that for dinner instead. Can you guess what it was?

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

I can't believe you made your own granola! Sounds so yummy!