Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Domestic Goddess Lives in Seattle


Last night I received a text message from my friend Christy in Seattle, it wasn't so much a text message but a picture of a red velvet cupcake.  For this cupcake lover...it was torture...it made me very hungry. I texted Christy  back telling her that those cupcakes looked blog worthy (she is an avid reader of our lovely blog) and I promptly received the 4 images above on my email. The adorable Zoe is attacking that cupcake much like I would...take no prisoners my young cupcake lady! The girls, Abby and Zoe, decorated the cupcakes in the bottom left hand corner with massive amounts of sprinkles and what not...just like I like them. Christy, in her newly acquired Domestic Goddess status, decorated the other cupcakes pictured above in a photo shoot ready fashion, and I hear their Dad, Ryan, did have a role in all of this as the "taste tester"...I mean really, someone has to be!  Stay tuned...the Domestic Goddess of Seattle is baking a cake this weekend for Abby's birthday...  Maybe I'll get a slice in the mail??!!

1 comment:

Broccoli said...

That's how you eat a cupcake! The two-handed face plant. Best to close your eyes... just in case.