Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pork on your fork?


After a nice little Wednesday of business lunch, wine, trying to egg-on Tyler to freak out at Carbon Computing, a Stella at Zekes, and returning home to sip my "afterwork cocktail", I grabbed a pork tenderloin from sobeys and made due with what i had in the house. I slapped on oil then slathered on the dijon then rolled the pork in breadcrumb, dried oregano, thyme, and basil mixture, searing it on all sides then moving it into the oven on 350 for 30 minutes, all while I watched key lifechanging moments from the Americas next top model models. After, let it sit for 5 minutes, to let the juices fall back in and make the pinky centre. I sauted some zucchini during this time which cooks fast because they contain so much water they end up steaming themselves. The Internets recommends to salt them and let sit to take out some of the water but I half listened to this and they still turned out delicious. Zucchini, congratulations you are still in the running to becoming America's next top model.

No comments: