Monday, February 2, 2009

Café chez Prosecco


Here's a sneak peek into my dining room. I know what you're thinking- "That doesn't look like a dining room - it looks like a general store". Well if that's really what you thought, then my mission is accomplished. Sort of. I live in a 900 square foot condo and never felt like I had enough storage or cupboard space in my kitchen. So when I was trying to decide on the function/look of the dining room, I realized I needed it to be more than just a room where one sat down to eat food. It's still a work-in-progress, but I'm going for a café/bakery vibe, inspired by two places I really like for casual eating, coffee-drinking, and catching up with a friend- Le Gourmand and Black Camel. When my "café" is complete, do come over for a light refreshment. I make a mean chocolate brownie. ;-)

1 comment:

Broccoli said...

Nice. You just need an Orangina poster!