Monday, March 2, 2009

Think Spring


I have been holding onto a punch card worth a free espresso drink at Sarah's Candies and Pastries from my working days and I thought with the snow on the ground in Chicago I deserve a *FREE* medium latte. So, in the blowing lake effect snow, I walked past Anthropologie with their Spring window display and headed towards Sarah's. Sarah's always smells like fresh coffee and sugar. Today their display case had St. Patrick's Day cookies and a few Spring themed cookies for sale. I bought the pink flower sugar cookie above which they packaged up for me with bow and all. So cute! I mean, free coffee means money for a cookie, right? I also dropped my business card in their raffle jar to win a dozen cupcakes...might as well use those business cards for something!

No comments: