Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sweet Mandy B's


I've tasted a lot of cupcakes in my time; almost as many frogs as I've kissed.  From Toronto: The Cupcake Shoppe, Baby Cake any sort of cupcake at Pusateri's.  From NYC:  Billy's Bakery, Dean & Deluca and Magnolia Bakery.  To Chicago:  Swirlz, Molly's Cupcakes, Goddess & Grocer, Sensational Bites, Southport Grocery, ugh...the list goes on...  I've tasted A LOT.  And hands down...Sweet Mandy B's vanilla cake with buttercream frosting is still my favorite...OF ALL TIME.  It's my first love of cupcakes...the one I compare every other cupcake to.  The cake is that perfect moistness EVERY TIME , just the right amount of sprinkles and  the frosting is just heaven; perfection.  Though my image above is of a blurry cupcake and a v. in-focus table top at Sweet Mandy B's.  I must publish the blurry image of sweetness to show my loyalty and love to the best cupcake...EVER.

2 comments:

Lois Kim said...

There's something kind of ghetto but very endearing about that blurry sprinkly cupcake shot! :)

spark77 said...

Lickalicious!!!