Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm back!



Canon's been giving me grief lately. My SD 10 battery died so I had to order a new one. But then I upgraded to a G10, which as soon as I brought it home, found out it was recalled for servicing. Thankfully I have a working battery in the SD 10 now so I can finally post photos! First up, the Kissing Cousins burger from Utopia on College street. Do you know I've been trying to eat this delectable lamb burger with feta and garlic dill mayo for the past two months and I kept being denied? What up with the 1 hour wait to eat a hamburger? Finally, after only a mere 15 minute wait last Thursday, my craving was satiated. I dare you to find a tastier $10 burger anywhere else in Toronto. And! You get meaty crispy fries on the side included. I know, this meal isn't the lowest on the glycemic index but you only live once, right?

No comments: