Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!


I voted for Presidential Candidate Barack Obama today!  That's no surprise to anyone who has known me since 2004. After voting today, I took a walk in this beautiful sunny and warm weather to Sarah's Pastries & Candies in my neighborhood and treated myself to an Election Day lunch (A grilled ham & swiss sandwich, an Izze soda and with every sandwich they give you a complimentary piece of Sarah's chocolate!) and a cookie for my candidate!  I've seen a wide variety of candidate-decorated pastries these past weeks at some of my favorite haunts in the city.  


If you're lucky enough to be headed to the rally tonight in Grant Park, be safe and be careful! For my fellow Canadian bloggers in NYC, be safe and have fun tonight!  As for me, I'll be watching the election results with friends at a favorite pub!

No comments: